Just a few more hours to finish up my packing and get organized before I have to hit the hay and attempt to get some sleep, all so I can wake up at the crack of 2:30am (ugh) to head to the glamorous Los Angeles International Airport.
Leg One of my flight will take me from LA to New York, where I will presumably stretch my legs and get a bite to eat before Leg Two of my trip commences (that would be NY to Istanbul). A lovely 18 hours of travel later, I will be at my exotic destination!
Cross your fingers for smooth sailing, er, flying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteSL
Oh Aleah,
ReplyDeleteYou are having such a wonderful time - what a fabulous experience! I am living vicariously through you. I am enjoying your trip very much. What a beautiful city, and going to Asia is an added bonus. The food and drink sound interesting to say the least - anything vegetarian?
Enjoy ~ Love Mom